Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

24

That's how many kilometers I ran today. Well, actually, it was around
24.1, but 24 is close enough. It was painful at times, slow and not
too pretty, but I finished. This was my longest ever run and to be
honest, I have absolutely no desire to run any further (so no
marathons in my future, I guess, unless running gets easier). I'm
proud of myself, though, for sticking it out and finishing -- and also
for reaching the peak of my half marathon training. Now it's time to
start my taper.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome job! I'm only working on a 10k run and feel like a hero for finishing 8k.

2/2/08 02:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory