Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

What I got for my birthday

Let me preface this by saying that I have a thing for colorful cycling jerseys -- the louder, the better. And I especially like cycling jerseys that are actually made for women, which are harder to come by around here. So a few weeks ago, I was at a bike shop and spotted a jersey that I really liked. I just couldn't justify buying it, though -- it wasn't cheap and I really didn't need another jersey. Anything goes on one's birthday, however, so my husband drove back to the store this week and bought it for me. If you don't like pink, you won't like this, but I love it! If you do like it and since I grabbed the picture from their site, check out Pace Sportswear.In addition, my uncle in Australia bought me a Garmin 305, which will soon be on its way from the US (a multi-continental gift -- bought from Australia from a store in North America and sent to Asia). I am obviously really looking forward to its arrival.

Oh, and how old am I? I very young 42. Happy birthday to me!

2 Comments:

Blogger A Wild Celtic Rose said...

Happy Birthday Bari!

That is an AWESOME shirt and you'll LOVE your 305!

I'm turning 45 at the end of this year, at least I get a new age group ;)

~Lisa

18/5/07 04:08  
Blogger Rebecca said...

happy birthday!!

18/5/07 05:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory