Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Proof that I don't know how to run

Now that I've finally figured out how I can post video here, I can show this. It's from the Lior Triathlon in April. I really hate this video for a couple of reasons. The first is simply that I hate the way I look (and I think I've taken off a few pounds since then -- my bottom looks particularly big here relative to the way I normally look). The second reason I hate it is the same reason I have for posting it -- because my running is terrible. I barely pick up my feet and I look like I'm sitting down. This was at the very end of the race and I was pretty tired, so my form had deteriorated and looked worse than usual, but it doesn't get a whole lot better. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix it are welcome.

It takes a few seconds before you actually see me, but once my husband focuses in on me, you'll know. The quality isn't great because he filmed this on my cell phone. Oh, and if it says "image coming soon", just ignore that and hit the play button.

Ok, deep breath... Here goes...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder why no one comments on your boring posts...

9/6/07 01:20  
Blogger bari said...

Well, you just did, so what does that say about you? I suggest you find better things to do with your time rather than reading my boring posts.

9/6/07 16:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I suggest that instead of giving me advices, you shuld start and listen to your own advice.

P.S
I don't know why you think you are in a position to give other people advices, when you act like a repulsive human being.

9/6/07 20:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too funny u go anonymous person WOOT LOL

9/6/07 20:45  
Blogger A Wild Celtic Rose said...

I think Anonymous is over compensating for smaller than avereage genitalia...
and a lower than average IQ...
and obviously, English is not his first language.
Too funny

9/6/07 21:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Anonymous - why are you being anonymous. Not up to the job of being a man (or woman)and giving Bari constructive critism instead of being a secretative little poster. There is a name for people like you and most of them are on a police list.....

9/6/07 22:40  
Blogger Ellie Hamilton said...

LOL! Someone reads posts s/he says are boring, posts a comment that that's why there are no comments. Huh??? (Scratching my head...) People is funny.

10/6/07 17:41  
Blogger Toni said...

Dear Anonymous -

I believe this is her blog. She has the power and right to write whatever the heck she wants. And if advice is what she wants to write, then it's her perogative.

I'm sorry you have no life. Perhaps if you were to take up a different and more positive hobby instead of the one you currently have, spinelessly disrespecting people whom you are jealous of, you might be happier. That goes for you too Anonymous #2.

Triathletes can't be broken down that easily anyway. But we also don't like our time wasted.

Bari, you've done well by laughing this one off. Keep it up. And good luck with your training!

Not bored because I have a tri-life,

Toni

10/6/07 19:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous is a whole lot more broing than Bari. Bari not only does exciting things she takes the time to share it with friends and others who might find inspiration there. her first response was righton, nobody is making you read this Anon. so just go away....

Bari. I actually wanted to watch your video but can't get it to work.

From Courage to Start group)

11/6/07 00:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory