Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

July totals

July was a good month :-) Check out the totals:

swim: 18,900 meters (slightly higher than June, when I did 18,500 meters).
bike: 329.2 km (almost double my total distance for June, which was 118 km!!!) plus 30 minutes on the bike trainer
run: 59.9 km (more than double what I did in June. Still low mileage for most people, but I'm only running twice a week right now, so this is pretty good for me)

My August totals will almost certainly be lower, at least for the swim and run. The new coach is working with us on form, so we're doing a bit less distance right now. Tonight's swim workout was a measly 850 meters! And he's already informed us that we won't be running very far tomorrow night.

There are no races in August, so my only plans for the month are to do whatever Yigal (the new coach) tells me to do and to get ready for the Caesaria Triathlon in early September.

1 Comments:

Blogger Comm's said...

I have a new swim coach tonight. It a weird kind of nervous for some reason though there shouldn't be.

4/8/05 02:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory