Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Things I never thought would happen...

I never thought I'd find myself riding a bike at 3:30 a.m.

I never thought I'd go to bed (healthy and willingly) at 7:30 p.m.

I never thought that at the age of 40, I'd have a trophy shelf.

I never thought underwear would become an unessential item (or at least not in the middle of the day). Come to think of it, I never thought that the lack of underwear would become a topic of conversation, especially with people of the opposite sex (or at least not in the middle of the day...)

I never thought that being kicked in the crotch by a guy would make me laugh (imagine the scene: We're in the outdoor pool, I'm doing backstroke and having a lot of trouble swimming in a straight line, he's doing breaststroke in the other direction and trying to get around me. Ouch.)


I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting. Feel free to add your own thoughts in your comments!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never thought I'd read blogs about running. They are a lot more interesting than I would have expected.

20/10/05 06:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory