Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Swim test

New coach, Yigal, timed us tonight at the pool. I want to keep track of these test times so I can see how much I'm improving. I won't be qualifying for the Olympics with these times, but here they are:

25 meters: 23:22
100 meters: 1:54
400 meters: 8:58

Yigal's making us learn flip turns, too. If I ever manage to actually do them, those times might go down without a lot of effort (well, not the 25 meter time...).

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Wow! Sounds great :) I am flip turn inept, I'm afraid. But I say, well, there are no walls in the lake, so I'm not going to get too upset!

4/8/05 17:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory