Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Just because I like the picture

I'm wearing real clothes, my hair isn't pulled back into some ugly ponytail and I'm smiling. Oh, and it's triathlon-related. What could be better? Click on the picture for a closer view of what I look like when dressed.

The trophy is for finishing first in the 2006 rankings for sprint distance in my age group (old ladies). The secret to finishing first in the rankings? You just have to go to all the races where there are only two or three people in your age group ;-) Ok, so I did well in a couple of races where there were more than two or three people in my age group, too, and overall, despite breaking my hand, I guess I had a pretty good season and I know I had a lot of fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

You mean as opposed to "not" being dressed? LOL! That's an old joke, when people see you dressed in other than workout clothes. You do look a lot different than your tri pictures though. Glad to put a face behind the name.

29/12/06 19:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory