Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

2nd place


Yesterday I drove up with three teammates to the ITA general meeting and 2005 national rankings award ceremony. As you can see from the look on my face (and on Sammy's -- he's trying to straighten out the plaque on his trophy, I think), the meeting was incredibly boring. The ceremony wasn't too impressive, either. Apparently, they hadn't ordered enough trophies, so by the time they got to the sprint awards, they had to peel the plaques off of trophies that hadn't been claimed and stick new ones on them (notice me waiting for my trophy to be "prepared" below). However, the trophy is nice and it has my name on it :-)

And, of course, I always like it when people take my picture from behind. LOL. Looking at the once-tight jeans that are now even baggier than I realized, I can understand why people keep asking me if I've lost a lot of weight!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no point to being thin unless your jeans are tight. :-)

8/2/06 00:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory