Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Friday, March 03, 2006

February totals

My February totals are pretty pathetic, but it was a short month and I took a week off because I was sick. Here goes:

swim: 17,000 meters
bike: 86.8 road bike, 23.5 mountain bike
run: 45.5 km

That run total is pretty amusing, as 22 km of that was races and warming up for races. And the bike total, well... Imagine how much better my bike test would have been if I'd actually ridden my bike in the past month! We have a 100 km ride planned on Saturday -- that's more road biking than the entire month of February! March is going to be a good month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory