Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

March totals

Ok, so what's wrong with this picture? And what's very right about it?

swim: 22,950 meters - Not a bad total for me. In fact, it's my 4th highest monthly total of all time. I'm not sure how I managed to pull this off with shoulder tendinitis, as I wasn't able to do all the workouts in the last couple of weeks and I spent a lot of time kicking.

bike: 402.35 km road bike + 27 km mountain bike. Even without the extra 27 km on the mountain bike, this is an all-time high for me :-)

run: 34 km. I'm not even sure how this happened, as I think I did all the workouts apart from one very short recovery run. No excuses and no promises, as I never seem to keep them anyway. If I want to improve my running, I know what I have to do.

So, a great cycling month, a lousy running month and not such a great swimming month, despite the decent total -- my times are way down and I've lost some strength in my shoulder. On to April and the start of the racing season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory