Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Girl Power


Here we are -- the women of the Lehavim Triathlon Team. On the left is Ronit, in the middle is Ella and that's me on the right. My husband took this picture on his cell phone (thus the poor quality, though I did try to fix up the colors a bit -- kind of hard to do when your computer monitor isn't so great, either) at the Women's Triathlon yesterday. My finisher's medal had already been adopted by my son, which is why it's missing (I did finish -- really!).

So do we look like we had fun?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you look like you had a lot of fun! I'm really glad that tire valve held out for your race!

29/5/06 17:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory