Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A picture is worth a thousand words

Thanks to Shvoong for the picture

I found this one from Saturday's race. The look on my face here says it all. As I was taking out my ear plugs, I glanced at my watch. "Huh? That can't be right?! I thought it was a good swim!" It was right, but lots of people complained of slow swim times, so it wasn't just me.

I don't think I'll be framing this picture, but I at least now I know that whatever's going on in my head is written right across my face.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amusing - btw Happy Birthday - db

18/5/06 09:01  
Blogger Comm's said...

oh how many pictures do I have with me staring at my watch. It gives me chuckle to see I am not alone in this. I am really proud of all the accomplishments you have had this month, yes even the lazy stuff. Though a rest day is not lazy, its planned.

19/5/06 08:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory