Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What to do at the end of a bad day

Run 15 km on the treadmill. It didn't take my problems away, but it sure made me feel a lot better. And incredibly, despite my really really bad mood, it was a great and very easy run.

That, by the way, breaks my "old" treadmill record ("old" as in about two weeks old) by five kilometers! I learned tonight that after 10 km, you just don't notice them going by anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I think you just go brain dead after 10k. I once ran 18 miles on a treadmill and was almost crippled after!

29/12/06 19:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory