Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

How cool is this?

Ok, so it doesn't take a lot to impress me. I found some time to play with my new Garmin 305 which finally arrived a week and a half ago. The following is a picture of the route that I ran on Wednesday (marked in light blue). Note that the loop is 2.5 km -- I did that three times, plus the parts outside of the loop for a total of abut 8.5 km. I've marked my house, too. Unfortunately, Google Maps doesn't have highly detailed maps of this area (which is why my route is such a small part of the picture -- any closer and everything starts to become a blur), but I still think it's pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory