Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The advantage of having a stand (almost) to yourself

Obviously, I took advantage of the empty stand at Saturday's race. I have absolutely no memory of these pictures being taken, nor do I remember being such a hog and using all that empty space, but here's the evidence (I've just racked my bike and I'm changing my shoes):


The woman next to me, by the way, is doing a relay and waiting for the cyclist to return so that she can start the run.

The second picture is even stranger. I've got one shoe on and I have no idea why I'm holding the other shoe like this (though I think maybe I've still got one cycling shoe on and I'm trying to push it off with the other foot). I also have no idea why I'm smiling -- an enjoyable transition, maybe???

1 Comments:

Blogger Mal James said...

Hi Bari
Re Eilat Not sure at this stage as I am being transferred to the London Bureau at some stage and not sure if I will be here for the Eilat Race that I want to do , such is life LOL
Will do Ashdod as I have never done a sprint
Hope to see you there all going well
Cheers
Mal

2/10/07 13:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory