Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I've fallen off the blog wagon

There's certainly been plenty to blog about. For example, I ran 9 km on Monday in 50 minutes. Actually, it was three times 3 km, but at 85% effort, which wasn't too hard. I could walk the 10th kilometer and still finish a 10k in under an hour at that pace!

Other stuff... We rode to the beach last week, which was fantastic. Swam with jellyfish -- less fantastic. Shoulder's bothering me again -- not at all fantastic.

Anyway, I'll be blog impaired for the coming week because I'll be away on vacation, but before I leave, I'm going to post (separately) my June totals and a race report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory