Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

To my "old friend"

Sorry to go completely off topic here, but I'm not the type of person who can go through life thinking, "Oh, great, an old friend is reading my blog" without actually knowing who the old friend is. So now he's told me that his name starts with a W. I know it's a "he" -- I read his profile. In fact, after doing a bit of research, I think I know who he is.

"Old friend" (or should I call you "W"?), I don't want to blow your cover, so just tell me if the following mean anything to you and if so, I'll know I'm right: high school (the name of the school ended in "West"), "the Pit", marching band, pit band -- I actually remember a whole lot more, some of which I'll let lie. And if I'm right, you might want to know that we have a mutual friend (initials were RB in high school and she lived down the street from me) who also lives in Israel and who I'm still in touch with. And on the off chance that I'm wrong, give me another clue, please.

Back to training (actually, I'm off to sleep!).

1 Comments:

Blogger rushtrader said...

Bullseye. I have actually been reading your blog on and off for a while now. I also have shown articles about you to various junior-high and high-school aged kids in the area from time to time, especially some jewish girls who go to our alma-mater.

Say hi to "RB" - yes I know she is near you, you mentioned it to me a couple of years back.

Please stay safe and keep in touch. I do not have a current address for you, so email me at rushtrader@gmail.com and I will send you a private email address.

19/7/06 21:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory