Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Playing with my new toy

I could get so addicted to the Garmin that I might not have time to train anymore! Here are the stats from today's ride. Ignore the time on the ride -- I only remembered to put it on autopause in the middle of the ride, so that includes a couple of stops.


Here's the map:

Elevation/distance:


Grade/distance:

Heart rate/distance (with grade marked in red -- you can see my heart rate climb when the ride gets steeper):


I could go on all day, but I need to take a shower, eat, talk to other family members, etc. This is so much fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting in TriDRS so that we can check out your experience with Garmin.
That is one cool tool.
Bari, you're so good in describing in details. What a gift.
Have fun, and dear Bari, you're in the desert, in midst of summer, it supposes to be hot.
Just teasing you on the desert/hot bit.
Megan

30/6/07 22:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory