Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

80 km to the beach

Ok, so it was actually 78 km, but close enough. A fun, easy ride this
morning. If someone had told me three years ago that I'd call 78 km
an "easy ride", I would have died laughing. I remember wondering if
I'd be able to ride 8 km in my first triathlon. Things have changed
:-)

We rode to Ashdod and then we rode the bike course for this coming
Friday's race. Then we went for a quick dip in the sea. The water
was so clear that I could see right to the bottom, even where it was
deep. I even saw a fish or two.

It was a great way to spend a Saturday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory