Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

This year's race schedule

Since I've been asked about it, I thought I'd post this year's race schedule for all to see (well, all three of you who are reading this...). I'm including the two races I've already done:

April 8th: Nitzana Duathlon

April 22nd: Palmahim Sprint Triathlon

May 13th: Jordan Valley Triathlon

May 27th: Women's Triathlon

June 10th: Lehavim Triple Super Sprint Triathlon (I just noticed that they managed to fit this one into the schedule, but I'm not sure whether they'll actually hold it or not because it's only a week before Tel Aviv)

June 17th: Tel Aviv Triathlon

June 30th: Netanya Triathlon

September 2nd: Caesaria Triathlon

September 16th: Hof Karmel Triathlon (I'm hoping to do my first Olympic distance here. There. I've said it.)

October 27th: Eilat Triathlon (national championships)

November 11th: Ramat Hasharon Duathlon (looks like it's going to be just mountain bikes this year, but now that I own one, I can do this)

November 24th: Petah Tikva Duathlon (I didn't do this race last year because of training camp, but since it's the last race of the season this year, I'll probably do it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory