Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Monday, October 08, 2007

It's all in the angle

When I first saw this picture from yesterday's ride, all I could think was, "Wow, I look really bad on my bike." Well, that was only until I saw the rest of the pictures (of the other people on the ride). We all looked the same. I guess that's what happens when the person taking the picture is sitting in a car and shooting slightly up. But hey, at least I'm smiling!

Oh, and the reason I'm riding in my tri suit is because I'm much too lazy to actually change into a bathing suit when I get to the beach. All I had to do was take off my helmet, gloves, sunglasses, shoes and socks and put on my goggles and I was ready to swim! However, a tri suit is not the most comfortable thing to wear for a long ride -- the padding isn't all that padded...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory