Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Are these people really in need of mental health professionals?

Check out this article from the New York Times (I grabbed the link off of Vertical Man's blog).  If you ask me, the people who needed psychologists were perfectly normal.  Who in their right mind would want to swim in the Hudson River with rats and debris??  Honestly, I wouldn't care if the rats knew how to swim or not -- just knowing they were there would be enough to keep me away!

1 Comments:

Blogger john s said...

It's true, my sanity is often questioned, but I did jump into the green, viscous mighty Hudson River at 6:10 a.m. Sunday morning.

Usually, the rats don't bother you too much, they just float bloated belly up and can be easily pushed out of the way.

It does make for a speedy swim though, 1.5K @ 22:55 mins.
If you can swim in the Hudson you can swim anywhere, tetnus shots optional.

25/7/07 06:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory