Tri-ing in the Holy Land

The ramblings of a struggling triathlete in Israel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Israel

I'm the mother of 3, a teacher and a couch potato turned triathlete.

Friday, July 20, 2007

My aching back

I've been suffering from lower back pain for several weeks, most likely due to sitting on my bed for hours at a time checking exams last month.  I won't be stupid enough to sit that way again, but I can't seem to get rid of the pain in my back.  Today, it was so bad that I had to stop my swim workout in the middle.  I was barely moving in the pool because I couldn't properly rotate my hips.  Ouch.  Strangely, my back only bothers me while swimming -- I don't feel a thing while running (not that I've been doing much of that) or while cycling.  That's a good thing, because tomorrow I have a 90 km ride planned.  Of course, if my back doesn't get me, the heat will -- it's supposed to be close to 100 degrees tomorrow (again). 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Triathlon Blog Directory